10.03.2011

HE'S HOME!!!

After two excruciatingly long weeks, Jesse is finally home!! I still haven't seen him yet since I am stuck at work for another 15 brutal minutes. He has been in Massachusetts for the past two weeks selling solar panels at Costco, but has finally come home to me. It's been great for him to get out there and work, and good timing due to us moving (don't think I've blogged about that yet, will soon) and me needing to get all our crap (yes it was mostly crap) cleaned and figured out. Jesse isn't the best to try and get projects done with, he gets bored easily... ha ha ha.

I thought of getting on here to kill some time so I'm not watching the minuets tick by slower than tar moving up hill. Lo and behold I've killed a whole three minutes.... Ugh!! Come on 4 o'clock, I need to see my handsome boy!!! :)

No comments: