7.12.2010

Always Endure!

And once again it is a month later and I haven't updated anyone... Geez!! This time I do have a better excuse... drum roll please... we don't have internet at my house anymore!!! Okay, that isn't the best excuse, but it is the only one I have and I'm sticking to it!!

I started my new job and I love it tremendously. It isn't perfect, but the people I work with are really fun and are very talented at what they do. For those who can't read my mind and still don't know where I work, then I will tell you. I work for a software designing company called Onyx Graphics. They develop the software for big industrial printers (The kind that print movie posters, and replica paintings, and billboards) we don't do the printing side, but we make it possible for them to run the printer more efficiently and effectively. I do order entry, so nothing big and glamorous, but it is fun and is something new everyday.

Jesse is still searching for a job... Didn't get the one with Chase, but only because he doesn't speak Spanish and that was a requirement for the position. But his hopes are soaring high and he is trying to be diligent in looking... Right now he is actually in Washington helping my grandparents on their farm with the hay this year. They are getting too up in age to do it themselves and having Jesse and my brother Adam able to go up there has been a blessing to them. I'm so grateful he was able to go and he is having the time of his life!! For some crazy reason he loves throwing bales of hay... Go figure!

As for everything else we are doing okay. I'm still trying to stay happy, but I must admit it gets harder and harder with each passing day. Life seems to really be trying to get me depressed and I'm embarrassed to say it worked this weekend... I had the best time when I was away from the house and being with family or friends (Angi it was amazing to see you and I can't wait until you move back to Utah so we can hang out more!!! ) But then I would get home and completely lose it... I would crumple into a ball of weeping misery and shove bowl after bowl of chocolate ice cream down my throat trying to fill the wound. I'm not sure if that was because Jesse was gone, or my house is a mess beyond repair, or just all the stress from life in general, but I tell you this, it wasn't fun.

I am better today, getting back to the norm and Jesse should be home tonight and that will make me so happy! So..., there is actually a point to me giving you my sob story and that is never give up and always endure! Even in my darkest hour this weekend, I felt the Lord wrap his loving arms around me and hold me together. He is everywhere and apart of everything and I don't know how I could get through this life without him.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings and I hope you are all doing well! As always I will try to do better about keeping this blog updated.... He he.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry Ang! It sucks going through hard times. I will tell you I have never been more depressed then I have been this pregnancy. I think it is just the pregnancy but it still sucks. Thanks for never giving up. We all need to do that. Love ya!

The Nicholsons said...

I am sorry life isn't easy! :( I understand though. Life has been pretty stressful lately- if you know what I mean! I have more to tell you, so lets plan a party! haha Have a good day and I am glad Jesse gets home tonight! Thanks again for watching Mace while we gave our talks! You are the best!

Lindsay Quinney said...

I am so sorry things are so hard for you right now. I'm really sorry Jesse didn't get the job. Stupid having to speak spanish. I am glad you are starting to feel better about things. We really need to play once our house is done. Who knows when that will be though!