3.08.2010

Catch up on Life...

Well these past two months have been a horrible way to start off the year. In January Jesse got into a major car accident and totalled the Volvo. The man that hit him claimed it wasn't his fault and there were no witnesses so we had to hire a lawyer to go after the insurance company to cover the medical expenses because Jesse has completely screwed up his back from the accident. No one can get a hold of the man that hit Jesse and no one seems to care about that. I am very grateful that he was mostly uninjured and we were able to qualify for another car loan. We were really being blessed that day.

As soon as most of everything was calming down from the car accident my grandma Polly (on my mom's side) had a major stroke and passed away Valentine's Day. She was 83 years-old and in very good health when it happened. I don't want to sound too depressed, but she was one of my favorite people in the entire world and I still, to this day, can't believe she is gone.

I am grateful we got one last Christmas with her and I am happy to know she is with her sweetheart once again, but I wish she could have met my children on this earth. If any of you knew her, you knew how she lit up the room with her smile and laugh, if I had to use one word to describe her it would be 'classy'. She gave the best advice and always had the proper answer to any question. She was loved and was favored.

These past two months have been crazy and I don't know how we are going to recover, but I am grateful we have our health, our jobs, and our home. Even through all these trials we are being so blessed.

I really am going to try to stay on top of my blogging to keep everyone up to date on our lives!! :) Since I FINALLY found my camera!! :) So pictures to come about all the crazy things we have going on!

2 comments:

Lindsay Quinney said...

Oh Angela, I am sorry you have had a crazy couple of months. I hope things start getting better for you very soon. Lets plan a time to hang out sometime. I don't think we have seen you have a very long time!

canohappiness said...

Im so happy to hear that Jessie is ok and that you guys are hanging in there after such a crazy couple of months! When it rains it pours huh? Hope things keep getting better and better for you!!