10.20.2009

Wow too long!

Well it has been WAY too long and I am sorry for that!! I lost our camera and I haven't had the time to go looking for it and it is so hard to blog with no pictures!!

Jesse's two brothers got married two weeks apart from each other! They are both happily married now and the weddings were wonderful!!

Jimey Coleman and Amie Vanderhoof August 22, 2009



James Anthony and Christel Edwards September 4, 2009


Jesse is still going to LDS Business College in Salt Lake and is loving all the learning and all the homework... Maybe not ALL the homework.

I got my wisdom teeth out a few weeks ago and thank goodness I don't have any pictures because I looked AWFUL! It was so painful, but my wonderful husband took very sweet and loving care of me.

It is sad to say but that is pretty much it for our life right now. Jesse going to school and both of us working. We don't do much on the weekends... I know sad!! :( But we are hoping that working this hard will pay off in the end.I did get great news from several friends about pregnancies and adoptions and new houses and new jobs!! All that great news keeps my spirits up and makes it easier to keep going.

We love you all and pray I find my camera so I can keep blogging!! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay Quinney said...

So weird but my computer didn't say you updated. I just happened to go into your blog and see that you did! Yay!