10.22.2009

Halloween Spook Houses

Well Jesse and I decided to have some fun last night and made some Spook Houses for Halloween! (Who says you have to have kids to do fun Halloween stuff?)

Before the decorating really began!!




Getting my creative skills on!!


Jesse of course just trying to make a mess!!! Oh how I love him...


Jesse and his angry face!! The black frosting makes it more scary!!


Me... Trying to make an angry face... I just look bored or mad.


Woo Hoo!! The finished product!




Jesse's Masterpiece!


My Masterpiece!



Aww... It really was a team effort!!


It was a lot of fun and a HUGE mess in our kitchen, but we really had a great time! I think more married people need to do things like this together to keep it fun and have new things to do together. I like Jesse's the best, but he won't take credit for it!! It is fun to see him work so hard on something... He wanted it just right! But of course as soon as we were done he had to ask... Okay can we eat it now? Ha ha, he makes me laugh! :)

3 comments:

Lindsay Quinney said...

Cute houses and fun activity! I like yours best. It looks spookier!!

Angi Gerrie said...

Way fun. I love your hair color Shaw shaw.

Megan Isham said...

That looked like a lot of fun. Hope you are doing well.