7.21.2011

New Record!!

Well I think this is a new record!! I went three months without posting... Oh this is sad! At first there was nothing to blog about and now there isn't enough time to blog all the crazy things we've been up to... But I have found myself with some extra time so I will try and get everyone updated in a few posts. I guess we can start out with the simple stuff first.



I started school in the beginning of June. I am attending LDS Business College downtown and it
is everything I ever dreamed of. I didn't realize how much I missed learning, the classroom, and the homework! I am being serious. I truly feel at peace with my life while I am learning. Work is making it a little difficult and due to financial situations I doubt I will be able to return in the fall, so I am soaking up all the school I can until then.

I, emotionally, am doing better with my Grandma and Matt's death. But it still is one day at a time. There are still times when something happens and I think "Oh, I have to call Matt and tell him....". It makes it hard, but then I try and think that he already knows and is probably laughing about it. :)






Jesse never went to Texas (not sure if I even
blogged about that...) and now is looking for a job while keeping the television busy with video games and streaming Netflix... Oh how I love him. He was going to try to go to Westminster in the fall, but just like me, we can't afford to send him and student loans are piling high.



I don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but since it has been so long, and I'm sure many of you already might know, Jesse and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last year and 8 months. Unsuccessfully. We have started going to the doctor to see what tests we can do to get a baby in my belly, but they have to be few and far between due to the large size of the $$ on the bills. We often question whether or not we should continue down this path because if we can't afford the doctor, why do we think we could afford a child. We know you can never really afford kids, but when you're that poor.... maybe you should keep waiting. I just feel like the waiting will never end in that case. I pray continually that the Lord will give me the patience I need to wait for his timing, but each month it's getting harder and harder.
I know we haven't been trying very long compared to some, but it feels like an endless eternity with no hope in sight.

Well here is to me, once again, trying harder to get on here an blog. But let's all be honest. I'll probably fail.... So I guess this is goodbye for another three months. :)

1 comment:

Lindsay Quinney said...

Yay for Jesse graduating!! I am so sorry it is taking so long for you to get pregnant. I really hope it happens soon for you.