3.12.2011

Time for some happiness!

So I keep telling myself I will get more positive on here, but then I never do, so time to put my words into actions.
First positive thing is I got gel nails this morning!! and I love them!! Better than a manicure, but not as time consuming, or long as acrylics! They are the perfect answer to my ugly nail situation!! Ha ha, but the girl that did mine didn't know what she was doing and I felt really bad, because I didn't know what I was doing either, so there were a lot of awkward pauses and avoiding eye sight. But I love them!!
Second positive thing: I don't care if it kills me, starting next week I am going to start eating better and exercising EVERY day. I have been trying to get back into eating right and exercising, but I have no will power what so ever so I usually end up caving and having tons of sweets and not exercising... Not this time! And I will punch Jesse in the face if he even tries to get me to eat sweets, which I am going to avoid like the plague. He always tries to make me go off my eating healthy-ness, but not this time! So if you see Jesse with a few black eyes over the next couple of months, you'll know why. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you! You will do awesome this week because I will check up on you everyday cause we will start eating better together! I am nervous for this week but if we are pushing each other to eat healthy and exercise then I know we can do it.

The Nicholsons said...

Two posts in a week! I want to be healthy too. I have been wanting to exercise lately, but I never seem to have the time. I am going to follow your lead and start!

Kids Rights First said...

I want to, I want to!