6.30.2009

Holy crap... Too long.

Well I have been the biggest slacker on the planet I guess!!! The saddest part is there isn't really anything to update... :( Jesse and I are still keepin on and doing what we do... I did ride in the MS 150 in Logan last weekend and rode 75 miles in under 4 hours!! It was really fun and I loved spending time with my dad and sister! I will post some pictures of the ride as soon as they are available! Oh we did get another cat, her name is Princess Sophia, but we call her Sophie! She was a stray and we didn't want to take her to the pound... She has really helped Toby grow up and he isn't such a jerk anymore! I will take some pictures of her and get her on here too!!

2 comments:

Lindsay Quinney said...

That is awesome that you did the MS ride. And I didn't even know you got a new cat. It for sure has been too long since we have hung out. David said you guys might want to hang out on Friday. Do you still want to? We would love to if you do.

Angela said...

We just barely got the new cat so that is really new for us too!! But it has been too long!! I think Friday we are doing family stuff because Jesse's family is going up to Logan on the 4th... for the car show up there, but I will double check!! I really miss you guys!!